- We have an opening for a full-timeGeneral Laborer (Painter)position.
- Location: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center - 2010 Brookwood Medical Center Dr., Birmingham, AL 35209.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; 1st shift.
- Requirement: Previous painting experience is required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary:Assists with the day-to-day upkeep, maintenance and smooth operation of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture.
- Records information from meters and gauges at specified intervals to verify operating conditions. Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Regularly replaces HVAC air filters.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notifies managers about the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Might set up, arrange, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events and/or construction.
- Might perform ad-hoc cleaning of facility by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming in support of the plant operations function.
- Drives vehicles required to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license may be required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 121114
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 21513163 birmingham