Solo Company CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Cook Springs) - Big G Express (Cook Springs,
Big G Express Inc., a 100% employee owned dry van truckload carrier based in Middle Tennessee, is hiring solo company drivers with a Class A CDL with at least 6 months of over-the-road (OTR) experience. If you are looking for a trucking job with great benefits, competitive pay package, late model equipment that is well maintained Big G may be the trucking career for you!
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
If you do not meet the above requirements, please do not apply!
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
About Big G Express, Inc.:
Big G Express is a 100% Employee Owned Company that has been in business for over 21 years. As a financially stable trucking operation, Big G Express is able to offer professional truck drivers the best truck driving job with well maintained, late model equipment and the latest technologies to keep CDL Class A truck drivers safe on the road and get them home to their families in the same condition they left the house. Big G Express respects and values our professional truck drivers and offers a family friendly atmosphere where drivers can get consistent miles and earn the money needed to support their families with consistent home time most weekends.
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package.
Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driver, company driver solo, company driving needed, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, regional driver route, regional driving route, regular home time, time at home
• Post ID: 28448607 birmingham