Experienced Manager of Coding and Credentialing departments needed for multi-specialty physician revenue cycle management firm located in Birmingham/Mountain Brook.
Responsibilities and Duties
This hands on manager will be responsible for
- Directing and coordinating the overall functions of these departments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have 2+ years management experience in a related setting.
- College degree from accredited college/university is preferable.
- Experience with Diagnostic and procedural coding is required (CPC and advanced specialty coding certificate a plus).
- Experience in provider payer enrollment is required.
- Experience with EchoOneApp or comparable provider enrollment software is a plus.
- Candidate must possess excellent team building, organization, communication, and customer service skills.
Our firm offers a competitive salary, health insurance and retirement benefits as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements along with resume and credentials.
Job Type: Full-time
- Birmingham, AL
- EchoOneApp or comparable software: 2 years
- Management: 2 years
- Diagnostic and Procedural Coding: 2 years
- Provider Payer Enrollment: 2 years
• Post ID: 28040952 birmingham