Department : [[Information Technology]]
Job Location : [[Birmingham USD]]
Other Potential Locations : 6969
Summary Job Statement
The ERP Analyst for APO, SNP and PPDS is a member of the Corporate IT Team focused on the internal systems and software the Company uses in the day -to-day operations. This position reports to the Corporate Business Solutions Manager and is responsible for providing Business and technical support in the assigned focus area.
- Leads and participates in functional and business requirements gathering sessions.
- Experience collaborating and developing relationships with end-users and the Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- Provides leadership to develop new opportunities with clients and assists with the development of the Business Case.
- Collaborates with design, development, and solution management. Interfaces with SAP and non-SAP technical teams for technical specifications and development of customized objects.
- Designs, develops, and conducts test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Presents, discusses and demonstrates SAP Best Practices. Works directly with end-users and the Supply Chain Leadership Team to ensure they are taking advantage of all the features and functions available through the APO and the SAP/CONA solution.
- Provides support of SAP Supply Chain, APO and Production Related Master Data and applications, including integration points with other SAP modules and non-SAP applications. Identify and resolve root causes to re-occurring production support issues. Document root cause analysis and issue resolution; update job aids and business procedures when appropriate.
- Fifth Year College or university program certificate; or 7+years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of SAP APO SNP, PP/DS and/or Production Planning experience.
- Strong understanding and practical experience in implementing, developing and training with APO SNP, PP/DS and Production Planning.
- Experience working across an organization in optimizing the SAP APO modules and reporting capabilities for use by all relevant departments.
- Ability to be proactive and can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities in Supply Chain modules.
- Hands on experience in performing functional configuration of SAP APO SNP and PP/DS, preferred.
- Knowledgeable in integration points between various SAP modules, including the CIF. Experience maintaining APO master data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a demonstrated focus on customer service; strong ability to interact, communicate and influence within multiple levels of the organization are required.
- Must demonstrate leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Professional background in Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling.
- Awareness or experience with SAP roadmap for S4 and HANA.
- Ability to travel based on project and user requirements.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 28988742 birmingham