Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:41 PM
EBSCO Industries, headquartered in Birmingham Alabama, was founded by an entrepreneur who was passionate about honoring our commitments to our customers, rejecting the status quo, and seeking to continuously improve our team. We continue to operate that way today, with a passion for our people and our businesses succeeding together. EBSCO has a variety of businesses that are within 5 different industries including Information Services, Publishing, Manufacturing, Real Estate and Insurance Services. We hire passionate people, driven to grow, because we know the success of EBSCO depends on the long:term success of our businesses and our teams.
The Field Sales Support department provides administrative, sales, and marketing support for Sales Representatives and Account Service Managers in the U.S. and Canada. The group is tasked with responding to RFPs, setting up trials, updating customer management tools, and providing administrative support for local, state, and regional conferences. The department works closely with Corporate Communications and Subject Matter Experts to provide the field with the most current materials and information.
The individual in this position will be responsible for providing administrative, sales and marketing support for the EIS Sales Representatives and Account Service Managers.
- Provide administrative assistance to Sales Representatives, Account Service Managers and members of office staff
- Maintain effective, professional communication with field representatives
- Prepare, organize and complete responses to bids, quotes and RFPs
- Assist the Bid Administrator with written responses as needed
- Update customer data, reports, monthly calendar and sales literature using internal systems
- Set up product trials for customers
- Maintain the customer marketing lists
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors degree and 1 year of office administrative experience or 3 years of office administrative experience
- 3 years experience in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Should be detail:oriented with solid experience working with deadlines in a fast:paced environment
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to communicate effectively with managers, employees and customers
- Must be able to function as part of a team yet work independently with minimal supervision
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
• Location: Birmingham
• Post ID: 27593702 birmingham