REGISTERED NURSE SUPERVISOR (RN)
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all clinical activities. Assumes responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of service delivered by the Agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and provides direction and leadership to clinical personnel
- Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management activities
- Assesses, plans, implements, and supervises patient care
- Participates in the agency QA/PI activities
- Monitors cases to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth, and competency
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyones responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Manager, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification
- Negative TB screen, and Hepatitis profile
- Two (2) years of experience as a Registered Nurse and one year in home care
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent computer, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Proven knowledge of nursing skills performed under accepted nursing standards.
St. Vincent's Home Health & Hospiceis a proud member of Ascension Health at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension Health at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services. Visit us at (link removed) to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.
• Post ID: 17838824 birmingham