Retail Commission Sales - Furniture/Bedding, Full Time: Birmingham, AL, Macy's Riverchase Galleria -
Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:47 PM
The Big Ticket Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy's commitment to our customer-the most important person in our stores
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills:Effective written and verbal skills, ability to
interpret instructional documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals.Excellent written and verbal
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking,
hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing
for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at
least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve stooping,
kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision
abilities include close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves close
vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus
Other skills: Must be able to function as part of a team. Possess a
strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and
interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for
learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a
member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of
urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of
computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Birmingham
• Post ID: 18413793 birmingham