Vital Roles and Tasks
- Work closely within the Risk group to validate accuracy and performance of statistical models and to detect issues requiring further investigation.
- Validate external vendor models to guarantee accuracy and relevancy.
- Assist as a key contributor and lead analyst supporting independent model validation of capital planning and stress testing models.
- Lead the review and care of relevant model and model validation documentation, complete in depth analysis on large data sets, and formulate analysis and reports to support discussions on crucial analytics and model risks.
- Liaise with the business teams to discover and highlight model risk associated with models and keep pace with the newest developments in academia, regulatory environment, risk technology (vendor and in-house) and financial services industries in order to provide expert guidance to stakeholders.
- Provide independent model review and validation services and support across functions at client.
Provide support model validation initiatives related to quantitative analytic modelling within the client's Model Governance and Validation platform. The client is looking for talented individuals who love data, love solving business problems, and want to see their recommendations in action. This is an opportunity to get in early with one of the fastest growing financial institutions in the United States.
- Four or more years of hands-on modelling experience in stress testing (DFAST, CCAR), capital planning, capital allocation, funding and liquidity.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field is required, and three or more years of work related experience in risk analytics position or in lieu of a Master's degree.
- Three or more years of statistical analysis and the handling of large volumes of data and analysing for trends
- Three or more years' experience with the application of regulatory requirements for Model Risk.
- Three or more years of experience using modelling techniques supporting one the following: Capital Planning, Stress Testing (DFAST and/or CCAR), ALLL, Loss Forecasting, etc.
- Four or more years of work related experience in risk analytics/statistical modelling within the banking or financial industry.
- Five or more years of work associated experience in a statistical modelling risk analytics position.
- Three or more years of experience with statistical tools including but not limited to SAS, Advanced Excel Macros, and SQL
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 18723643 birmingham