Department : [[Accounts Receivable]]
Job Location : [[Birmingham USD]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
The primary responsibility of the Accounts Receivable Clerk is to manage an A/R portfolio by performing collections, write-offs, reclassifications, as well as, exemplifying great customer service to our internal and external customers.
Responsible for general collections work, receiving payments, and posting payments. Manage an A/R portfolio by performing collections, write-offs, receiving payments, posting payments and reclassifications. As well, exemplifying great customer service to our internal and external customers while resolving complex situations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Intermediate Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP (preferred).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform duties in a fast paced environment while handling high volumes of data.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 28693127 birmingham